Monday 4 January 2016

28. Resolutions.


This statement is absolutely true in my case. Every year I try to plan something and fulfil it day by day, but eventually I don't succeed. I have always had problems with motivation. This is why I haven't started running, I haven't excluded sweets from my daily diet, I haven't even cleaned up my wardrobe. Actually, this fact doesn't bother me - I'm used to my laziness and lack of enthusiasm when it comes to working on different tasks. I even decided not to worry about any list of resolutions this year. What I want to do is just enjoying these 366 days in calm, with my friends and family. There is a famous saying - "what must be, must be" and it sounds very accurate to me. We shouldn't be so stressed about getting better and better, we don't need this pression in our lives. Let's just do what we really like. Unless you are more determined than I am - then keep you resolutions and pursue your aims, I wish you good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment