Tuesday 12 January 2016

29. Going down with the flu.


I am extremely happy that winter has finally come. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to fully enjoy it. I seem to follow an annoying "tradition" and I'm sick again, right after the first frost. I have always had some problems with my immune system so it's hard for me to fight against any viruses. In my struggle with sickness I use not only medicaments prescribed by doctors, but I also appreciate traditional methods. My family feeds me with strange amber beverage or garlic-honey mixtures. Those aren't very tasty (actually, they aren't at all, I can feel the smell of garlic in my mouth for the whole day), but I don't doubt their efficiency anymore. I can observe the gradual decline of all symptoms. I hope that this so called alternative medicine combined with drugs against flu will bring my health back. Meanwhile, I'm trying to apply the advice from the picture. The "fluffy blankets" part is my favourite one. I don't like avoiding others though - nobody wants to be alone when sick and miserable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment