Saturday 21 March 2015

16. Hello spring!


If I were to choose one season I like the most, it would be definitely winter, because I love when it's snowy everywhere. Unfortunately, we didn't see much snow this year and the weather was just depressing. This is the reason why I've been waiting for spring with impatience. Now it finally came! I already feel like I have much more energy than before. It's warmer, the sun is shining almost all the time - how is it possible to feel bad when it's so pleasant outside! I can finally begin walking and cycling around the village I live in. And of course, no more warm sweaters and jackets! I can start wearing my t-shirts and sneakers, which is something I really missed. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that I must stay at university for long hours instead of enjoying nice weather. Luckily, time goes very quickly and holidays will come faster than we think. 

I've just seen a forecast and I'm afraid the weather will worsen in the nearest future. I hope it won't last long, because I need the sun and I believe we all do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment