Sunday 15 March 2015

15. Rock&Roll party!


As a big fan of such music, I just couldn't refuse when Ola and Natalia invited me to a rock concert in Atmosfera live music club. We went there on Friday and we spent amazing time together! The band - CashFlow - gave us a really good performance, everyone in the club was dancing, singing and even shouting. We could hear some classic country as well as rock songs and I must admit that it was just a pleasure for my ears. What's more, there was a party after the concert. We were dancing for a long time to the old hits. It was tiresome, but obviously very amusing so we didn't regret. After a tiring week at university, I felt awesome doing something different, something which is much more fascinating than studying ;). I intend to repeat that as soon as possible. I realised I have to go out with my friends more, it's unhealthy to stay home too often. I told myself: "Don't be so unsociable, do something crazy from time to time". I think I will stick to that.  

A little sample of rock&roll. Everybody knows the King, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment