Wednesday 14 October 2015

21. Coming back.

All good things come to an end, even if we don't want that. And this summer - it was a very good period indeed. For the first time I acomplished more or less everything I had planned. Of course, there were some changes, but all the most important things were done. I finally got a seasonal work, which wasn't really satisfying, but allowed me at least to earn some money. I could spend it on September, when I went away to Kudowa-Zdrój with my boyfriend. It was just a eight-day trip, but we were trying to see as much as we could. I've never been to Stołowe Mountains before and I'm glad I chose them this time. These are relatively small mountains, but beautiful and really demanding at the same time, so be prepared! Rocks can be tricky, especially when you are naively convinced that this height isn't dangeurous. I appreciated the views, the charming trails leading through forests and fields. Every time we achieved our destination, we were exhausted, but also satisfied and proud of ourselves. Obviously, I took tons of photos (662 to be precise) which are my token from these amazing holidays. I came back tanned, full of energy, with great memories and, unfortunately, leg pain, but even this injury didn't destroy my vacation. The moments we spent there were astonishing, although I don't recommend visiting Kudowa in the off-season - public transport is just terrible. 

A little sample of the landscape. Breathtaking, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment