Sunday 4 May 2014

05. Two windy days in Wrocław.

Although the weather wasn't favourable lately, I decided not to give up my plans about going to Wrocław. I went there with my boyfriend, who had convinced me to visit the famous zoo. I've been in this city only twice, so I was really excited about that trip. Wrocław turned out to be very beautiful and fascinating city. To be honest, it is more impressive than Poznań for me. On Friday, we spent about 5 hours walking round the town with our friend Dawid, who lives there during his studies. He showed us plenty of interesting places and told us something about the history of Wrocław. After this tiring afternoon he also took care about our accomodation ;) On Saturday we finally visited the zoo, the main purpose of our trip. Fortunately, it didn't rain, but the weather was still really cold and windy. We spent another 5 hours admiring animals from all over the world. From the smallest creatures, like insects, little frogs and lizards down to the huge crocodiles, elephants and bears - they all were incredible. Watching them was a big pleasure for me. I hope I will visit the zoo again in the future. 

During our trip, I took a lot of photos, especially in the zoo. The quality isn't perfect, but I want to show you some of them.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment