Sunday 18 May 2014

06. Something about speedway.

I'm a big fan of sport. Unfortunately, I'm to lazy to practise, but in spite of that, I always have some free time to watch sport events on TV or even better - to admire them live. In winter, I follow all of the biathlon and ski jumping competitions. Now we've got spring, so it's time for motor sports. Since I was a little girl, I have attended motorcycle speedway matches. My grandpa is totally keen on this sport, my dad as well, so it runs in the family. It is said that the Polish league is the best in the world and it is admired in other speedway-related countries. I totally agree with this statement, I can see it in every single match. Most of riders are determined to fight for the victory to the bitter end. I find it thrilling, when competitors change their positions and pass each other during the whole race. I believe this season will be really exciting and I'm extremely curious which team will be the best. Unfortunately, Unia Leszno (my favourite team) have been a little disappointing recently. I hope it will change soon and "the Bulls" won't surrender to their rivals without a fight. 

Final 2010, full stadium. I regret that this year there are so many empty places on the stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment