Sunday 2 March 2014

01. It's always hard to begin.

Et voilà! This is my blog in English. I've been organising everything on this website for 2 hours and I hope that writing posts will be less time-consuming. Let's check it.

Today, for the first time, I felt that spring is coming very quickly. The weather encouraged me to go out and to spend some time in an active way. The name of this blog suggests that I'm lazy, which is true, but sometimes I want to do something more than lying on my bed and watching TV. It was sunny and warm outside, so I thought: it's a perfect day to ride a bike! My dad agreed to join me, so we took our old bikes and went outside. We spent only an hour riding through the forest, but it made me feel like I could do anything, I was full of energy. We returned tired, but we were happy and satisfied, because we didn't spend another afternoon doing nothing. I intend to repeat that next weekend, I need this kind of activity after a hard, tiring week at university.

Fortunately, writing posts takes only a few minutes. What is more, I think it would be a pleasant duty for me, because I really like to create something new. I hope I will be motivated to do it once a week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment