Saturday 14 November 2015

24. Tragedy in Paris.

Bezpośredni odnośnik do obrazka

I suppose everyone has heard about the attacks which took place yesterday in Paris. Many innocent people were killed by the terrorists. François Hollande has declared a national state of emergency and closed borders. This kind of situations always makes me speechless. It's just hard to believe that so cruel and cold-blooded people live in this world. This is a proof that we can't feel safe anywhere. What worries me the most is the fact that we actually seem helpless against the terrorism. Is there any effective way to stop this? I hope so. I feel deeply agitated by these terrible events, especially because I have some friends who are living in Paris right now. I think we should now pray for all the victims and show our solidarity with their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment