Wednesday 6 May 2015

18. Long weekend.

Although the weather wasn't really pleasant this weekend, I decided not to spend my free time in the house. I chose instead to organize a little trip to Toruń with my boyfriend. Until last Friday, I have never been to this city, but I've heard some approving opinions about it. This is actually the main reason of my choice. Now, after the excursion, I can truly say that I don't regret it, because Toruń tourned out to be such an impressive city. We were there only for one day, but in fact we managed to see a lot of tourist attractions. We spent most of our time in the famous old town where we could see all these amazing, gothic buildings. We were walking down the streets, between beautiful tenements and along the Vistula as well. On Friday, there was also a knight tournament near the ruins of the castle, so we could feel for a moment the atmsophere of the Middle Ages. Of course, one does not simply visit Toruń without buying some gingerbreads - the main symbol of the city. I didn't neglect this tradition and I bought two little packets for my family.

Obviously, I wouln't be myself if I didn't make tons of photos. Here are some of them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment